Tuesday 28 June 2022

Tuesday

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. H came down at 6 I poured his tea after that we had a coffee. I read my book till the washing was done, finished my chapter and hung the washing out. The wind was horribly strong again and its causing dammage in my garden. Several tall things have been blown over so I spent around an hour and a half steaking things and tieing them up.H got the bikes and at 9.30 we got ready and went for a short ride. (15 and a bit miles). When we got home I but the bikes away and made us a coffee. I toasted H the last hot cross bun and I had a banana. My washing is lovely and dry again. This morning I had a text from one of my old workmates sugesting we meet for coffee tomorrow so I wont be going out on my bike. I havent seen him since the beginning of April and he has a new job so it will be nice to catch up. His partner also has a new job, hers is part time and his is shifts so its hard for them to get time off together.

No comments:

Post a Comment