Wednesday 15 June 2022

Wednesday, a grand day out!

I got up just after 5 because it was too hot to sleep. I put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and H came down and made us a coffee. He rang the doctors this morning and managed to get an appointment for 11.05. We had planned to go to the coast today so H said we would get compleatly an drive there straight from the surgery. So I went out front and spent an hour on cleaning up my bricks.I am now over half way. The doc is getting H an appointment to ,have his lungs checked and they might change his inhalers. We were amazed and how packed Sheringham was, we struggled to find a parking space. We had fish, chips and beked beans with a mug of tea.yummy. Next we walked down to the beach and wandered along looking for fossils with no luck. I had a paddle but the tide was woming in and was up ot the chalky rocks which hurt to stand on so I couldnt go in very deep. If we had walked in the other direction it was just sandy but we wanted to look in the rock pools etc and you cant have it both ways. There was a nice breeze at the coast which made the temperature just right but we popped to Lidl on the way home and the heat on their car park was awful. When we got home I made a pot of tea and we had out showers. We were still full from dinner so all we had was a slice of malt loaf. I had mine toasted and spread with butter

No comments:

Post a Comment