Monday 13 June 2022

Monday

I got up just before 6, stripped the bed and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea. Next we had a small coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. I took some mince out of the freezer so I can make a spaghetti bolognase for dinner tonight. H wanted to go to the walk in centre this morning to see if he could get some more pills. ! Any we parked in the forum car park and went our seperate ways.While he was going to the walk in centre I went to my bank first and then to a market stall that sells ground nut oil, next to the health food shop near Jarrolds for a jar of malt extract. I went to super drug for a few things and then to M and S for the other half of my tankini. I was just coming out of there when my phone rang and it was H saying he was on his way back to the forum. When we got home again I made us a coffee and read a chapter of my book. For lunch I had a slice of our malt loaf, changed into my shorts and went out front to carry on with my clearing up. I worked on it for 2 hours so I got a fair bit done but I still have loads more to do. Tomorrow we plan to have a long bike ride (Holt) so the garden will have to wait till Wednesday.We watched a film this afternoon instead of tipping point' had our baths and dinner which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment