Tuesday 14 June 2022

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had 2 eggs and a mug of tea for breakfast. H got up at 7 and had his breakfast. I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher. Thank goodness that awful wind has dropped quite a lot this morning, its been awful. We had decided we were going to ride to Holt today which is a forty mile round trip so the less wind the better. We left around 10 am and in Holt H bought us a coffee which we enjoyed sitting in the sun. We then did the second half of our ride. When we got home we had a cupps soup, a coffee and a slice of toasted malt loaf. I sat in the garden for a while but there was a lot of cloud about so I went out front and cleared a few more of the grassy bricks. I went in at 4. I took my washing in, all nice and dry again. We had our baths and dinner which was haddocy mornay, new potatoes and broard beans.Our youngest son rang last night and said its fathers day on Sunday so he will be home for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment