Sunday 26 June 2022

Sunday

Yet another lovely day. We got up at 5.40, H made a pot of tea while I put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then a small coffee. I sat and finished my book and hung out the washing. We decided to have a day off from cycling as we have been out 3 days in a row, I was pleased to give my bottom a rest. After I had washed and dressed I went out front to work on the brick weave. I didnt do much because the wind was so strong it kept blowing the weed away and on to our neighbours drive. We had an instant coffee and a hot cross bun and I dusted the hall, dining room and conservatory. I polished the dining table and tidied up. For lunch we had cheese on toast and a shandy. After lunch we sat in the garden, the sun was hot but the wind was blowing a gale so we gave up in the end, came in and watched a cycle race. When it was over we had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had sticky ribs with buttered new potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. As we didnt cycle today we decided to go tomorrow but the forecast is for rain! So we will wait and see what its like.

No comments:

Post a Comment