Sunday 19 June 2022

Sunday Father’s Day

No blog yesterday because I didnt really do anything,a bit of gardening between showers and cooking. Today has been better its fathers day and as we have 3 children H got 3 nice cards, malteesers, chocolate, 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of rum. After son had got up and had his breakfast, he and I cycled to our granddaughters with our great granddaughters birthday presents. Its her birthday on Tuesday but they are having a family day out then so her cake,candles and baloons etc were all brought forward to today. She will be 3. H stayed at home because our other son was coming round. we had birthday cake and drinks, played for a while and then cycled home again.As soon as we were home I got lunch,This afternoon I read a bit of my book and cooked dinner. We had roast pork, roast potatoes, sprouts, broccoli, carrots,a lovely bit of crackling and gravy. We had choc ices for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment