Wednesday 8 June 2022

Wednesday

I got up at 6.30 and H had just made the tea. We both had our usual breakfasts. It was pouring with rain again! I vacumed upstairs and down and cleaned the kitchen. Next I swept the bricks at the front of the house which were covered in saw dust and kept getting brought indoors on the bottom of our shoes. At midday we went to Lidl for a few bits and pieces. When we got home the sun was out and it was 23 degrees C. I said I would just get lunch and we could sit in the garden so H put our chairs out. By the time I had made 2 cheese rolls and 2 shandys it was pouring again and our chairs are were running with water. We gave up on sunning ourselves and watched a cycle race. (I read my book) We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Sausages, eggs, spring green and garlic flat bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment