Thursday 2 June 2022

Thursday Her Majesty the Queen’s platinum jubilee

I got up at 6.45 H was up and had his breakfast so I poured myself a cup of tea and had my breakfast. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. The sun was shining so I put my shorts on and sat in the garden. We got the bikes out of the garage and H cleaned the chains etc and then joined me sitting in the sun till son got up at 9.30. He had his breakfast, we all had a coffee and then got ready to go out on our bikes. It was a nice ride (24 miles) with a stop for coffee and cakes.It was lunch time when we got home so salad for son and crispe and beer for H. We put the bikes away and sat in the sun again till it was time for our baths and dinner, BBQ. We had chicken, ribs, sausages, corn on the cob, potatoes and fried onions. The men had hot bananas and maple syrup for pud. Tomorrow we are going for another ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment