Monday 6 June 2022

Monday.

I got up at 6.45, made a pot of tea and H cut me off a slice of bread so I could have marmite on toast for breakfast. I also put on a load of washing. When our son got up we all had a coffee. We had to have instant coffee because we have run out of coffee pods! I sat and read for ages because son is leaving tomorrow and wants to borrow the book I am reading.I emptied the dish washer, put everything away. Next I vacumed all downstairs swept and dusted the stairs and then swept the kitchen and toilet. Our other son came round so he could catch up with his brother and brought us a jar of honey made by their bees. Its yummy. I prepared sons salad and made H a chicken sandwich. At 2.45 H took me down to the surgery because it was my 6 monthly blood test, we were straight in and out and when we got home son went off to the climbing centre. We watched tipping point, had our bathes and I cooked dinner. We had salmon with mushtooms, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and a jacket potato. I have now finished the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment