Sunday 12 June 2022

Sunday

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. After I had drunk it he made the coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out. This coming week I will be working on the front of the house(gardening). Its only small but the lawn has a brick edging and its full of grass, the brickweave is weedy too and its slow work cleaning it all up. I started at 9 but only did half an hour because we were going out on our bikes at 10 when the loaf of bread H made was cooked. I went up and put my cycle gear on ready to go and suddenly realisad I hadnt had my breakfast! So I quickly fried 2 eggs and ate them. We only had a short ride because it was very windy again and I didnt need many more miles to make it up to 100 for this week. When we got home I made us a coffee and we had a bag of crisps and 4 cream crackers with cheese. H made me a malt loaf this afternoon and it looks nice. As soon as I had finished mine I went out to the front of the house again and carried on with my weeding. I did 2 hours and my back told me I had done enough so I packed away my tools and went in. I made a pot of tea and at 5 I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had fish chips and mushy peas. We each had a slice of buttered malt loaf and its really nice. I went up at 7 for countryfile.

No comments:

Post a Comment