Saturday 4 June 2022

Saturday

I got up at 7.25 after H treated me to a cup of tea in bed. I had toast and marmite for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and when it was done i hung it out and put on another load.I hung that out as well but it hadnt been out long when it began to rain. I rushed up the garden (as fast as an 83 year old can rush) and got all the first load first because that lot was almost dry, and then I got in the rest. When it brightened up again I just hung out the second load. I got son a salad for lunch and he went to the climbing centre for the afternoon. H and I did nothing much, had our baths and I made a pot of tea.Dinner was rib eye steaks with potato wedges, cauliflower, broccoli and a wild garlic garnish, all very nice. It was strawberries and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment