Wednesday 25 May 2022

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.50 after another good sleep. I had porridge for breakfast again with my cup of tea and then we had a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher and began to restack it. I sat and read my book for a while and then H said he would put a film on for me to watch. He said he had watched it before and thought I would like it, he wached it again. It was called ' A Simple Plan' When it was over I washed and dressed and we went to Lidl. When we got home we had a coffee and our lunch, a mini pizza each. I read another chapter of my book and then I went outside and worked in the garden. I got quite carried away and didnt come inside till ten past five. We had a shower and dinner, chilli con carni. Now I am waiting for Eastenders. we have visitors tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment