Wednesday 11 May 2022

Wednesday. Lazy day.

I got up at 5 to 7 after a great sleep, H had a great sleep too. We both had our breakfast, he had his prunes and yogurt then tea and toast and I had 2 eggs and a huge mug of tea. A little later we had a small coffee. It was dry when we got up but it wasnt long before the promised rain arrived. For the first 3 hours it was only a drizzle but we would have got very wet if we had gone out on our bikes. We had another coffee and after I had dressed, emptied the dishwasher and done a bit of clearing up I sat and read my new book. Later we popped out, first to the garden centre and then next door to Lidl. When we got home we had our lunch and H watched the tour of Italy while I knitted till my hands began to hurt and then I cattied on reading. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Pizza with patatas bravas and salad. Hopefully it will be nice tomorrow and we can have a nice ride then.

No comments:

Post a Comment