Wednesday 4 May 2022

Wednesday

I got up at 7.10 and poured myself a cup of tea. I cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast ( 1 broke) I put on a load of washing but when it was done I didnt hang it out because it looked like rain and it had been forecast.H got the bikes out of the garage and we decided to do a short ride as we only did a short one yesterday.We said if it began to rain we would turn round and come back. Well we did the ride we wanted to do all in the dry, we put the bikes away and changed so we could go to the garden centre for an apple tree and a coffee. As we got into the car it began to rain! We got a nice little tree, just the right size for the space on the patio. After that we popped to Lidl which is next door to the garden centre because I wanted some milk. When we got home we had a glass of wine and I knitted all afternoon. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, chicken curry. Tomorrow is a housework day so on bikes but he house work doesnt take long so if the sun comes out we can sit in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment