Saturday 14 May 2022

Saturday B B Q

Well we managed to get through a black friday with no mishaps and our son arrived safely Friday evening. Then when I went to blog yesterday evening my ipad was dead. I have never had it run compleatly out of battery before, I thought it was broken! It was a lovely day, the sun was out and there was very little wind. Son and I went for a bike ride and Hubby had a ride on the turbo trainer. Its the first upstairs ride for him for months, he didnt think he would ever be able to use it again and had talked about selling it. His health is so much better than it was. Son and I had a great ride, almost all off road and some we havent done before which was fun, we had no idea where we would come out. As soon as we were home I got lunch, salad for son and me and a bacon butty. We sat in the sun for a while but came in to watch the end of todays cycle race. Dinner was great, our first b b q of the year. We had ribeye steaks, sausages, fried onions corn on the cob and jacket potatoes. The men had bananas cooked in their skins on the barbie with maple syrup, I dont like cooked bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment