Monday 16 May 2022

Monday.

As I didnt do anything yesterday I didnt bother to blog. I cooked chicken for our Sunday roast with roast potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy. This morning I got up at 6.35, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had two eggs for breakfast and we had a coffee. I hung out my first load of washing and put on s second load. When son came down we had another coffee and I hung out the rest of the washing. H and I got the bikes out and we all got ready to go for a bike ride. We had a great ride, 24 miles, mostly off road. We did more or less the same as son and I did on Saturday but the other way round and an added loop. As soon I was home again I quickly washed my hands and got lunch. I made H a chicken sandwich and son a chicken salad. I dat and read this afternoon till it was time for my bath and then I prepared dinner. First I made 6 turkey burgers. I mixed a pound of turkey mince with a chopped onion, chopped wild garlic, an egg and salt and pepper. H had one but son and I had 2 each, plus sausages, peas, sweet corn,mushrooms and chips. I went up for my soaps and have managed to stay awake for the first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment