Tuesday 10 May 2022

Tuesday(Hospital)

I got up just after 5 after a terrible nights sleep. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast. It was drizzling so I didnt hang out the washing and I didnt bother to dress, I just sat and read my book till it was time to get ready to go to the hospital. H took me and dropped me off and went back home because he wouldnt have been alowed to come in if he stayed because of covid. I had my mouth looked at and I have an appointment in a couple of weeks when they are going to do a biopsy. I got a bus from the hospital into the City where I went to the bank, bought a crab from the market and also popped to M and S. I walked back to my bus stop and my bus was standing there so it was perfect. When I got home I ate my crab and H had a cheese and beetroot sandwich. We had a coffee and he also had a glass of wine. I didnt have one because its too fattening. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner.It was chicken, chips, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. I dont think I will see many of my soaps tonight I am too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment