Thursday 19 May 2022

Thursday

I got up at 6.10, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and before I ate or drank anything I remembered to weigh myself. Last Thursday I weighed 138.2 lbs. But this week I have really tried, I refused wine and beer! Cycled loads of miles, went for a walk etc.Well it really worked!!!!! This week I only weigh 138.0lbs! I lost point two of a pound what a nightmare. After the excitment of the weight loss I drank my tea had a small coffee and made myself a bowl of porridge. It was very dull this morning so when my washing was done I didnt hang it out right away but as soon as it brightened up I hung it out. Next I washed and polished the kitchen worktops, swept and washed the kitchen floor and emptied the dishwasher. After that I vacumed all downstairs and was going to do upstairs but the sun came out so housework was cancled, on went my shorts and I sat in the garden. Tomorrows forcast is rain so I can do housework then. We had cheese, biscuits and pickle for lunch with a coffee. I wene in to watch the end of the race and tipping point, we had our baths and dinner. Smoked haddock, jacket potatoes and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment