Tuesday 17 May 2022

Tuesday, hottest day of the year here so far.

Today I got up at 6 oclock, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H came down at 6.45. When the washing was done I hung it out. It was already 15 degrees C so I put my shorts on and sat in the garden.There wasnt a cloud in the sky but by the time son got up at 9 it was getting quite cloudy. It stayed nice and warm though, the highest it got in my garden in the shade was 23 degrees C. At 12 I got our sons lunch, his usual salad and a bacon butty fot Hubby. After son had had his lunch he packed up his things and headded off home. He hadnt been gone long when I looked into the pot where our Elephant Hawk Moth was waiting to hatch to find him hatched and climbing up the twig I had put in for him. We have had one before ( 4 years ago) and that one hatched on the 13th of May so we knew it would be any day. It is beautiful, shades of green and pink. I worked in the garden all morning. I think I am changing colour a bit. We watched the end of tipping point after the cycle race was over, had our baths and dinner. Battered cod, patatas bravas, and baked beans. This evening I had a phone review of my medication. It all seems to be ok and I can carry on as I am. I have also been booked in for a blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment