Tuesday 24 May 2022

Tuesday.

I couldnt believe that I had such a good nights sleep, I did take 2 paracetamol as I went to bed but I slept through till 6.30. I spread a towel over my pillow in case my mouth bled in the night but there was only a couple of spots on it this morning. As I couldnt have any dinner last night I had a cup of hot chocolate (luke warm) before I went to bed and I wonder if that helped me sleep. I had a cool mug of tea at breakfast and then a cool cup of coffee. After that it was a bowl of porridge. I sat and read for most of the morning and had a cuppa soup for lunch. (tomato) Next I went outside and planted the two sun flowers I was brought yesterday. I was also going to pland the beans but bending down began to make my mouth really ache so I will plant them tomorrow.We watched the tour of Italy day 16. and then I made a pot of tea. We had our baths and dinner, haddock with a slice of bread and butter and baked beans. Ive had several salt mouthwashes through the day as I was told to do and I am sure it will soon heal.I hope to be back on my bike by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment