Tuesday 3 May 2022

Tuesday

We got up at 6.15 and both had our breakfast. I had eggs and H had prunes and yogurt then toast. We had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and got our bikes out of the garage. I also found the moss rake so I took it to the back garden and had a rake. I will have to rake a patch of lawn every day its not raining. H cleaned the dust off our chains and oiled them ready for us to go for a ride. We werent too keen to go because it was very dull and the wind was cold, so we decided to do one of our short rides that is pretty hilly so we had to work quite hard which would keepus warm. Ringland hills to Lyng, a huge hill to the Fakenham road then to Whitwell and home along the track, another hill through the wood and a long drag back up to Thorpe Marriott. We were met on the track by 3 very noisy cows, a first for us. When we got home we had a coffee and tomato soup for lunch. I sat in the conservatory with mine. I head some of my book and put the bikes away. We watched tipping point and had our baths. Dinner was nice and it was easy. I just heated yesterdays leftover pie, added a can of baked beand an a ladle full of rch gravy, it was so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment