Sunday 8 May 2022

Sunday

I got up at 7 and H was up, had made the tea and was eating his toast. I poured myself a cup and took it into the conservatory. I cooked my eggs and when I had eaten them H made the coffee. Next he made a loaf of bread and said we would go out on our bikes as soon as it was cooked. ( in 4 hours) . He got my bike our of the garage and wiped the chain etc. and then brought his best bike from the pain cave downstairs because he had decided to try a ride on it today. I sat and knitted till it was time to get ready and as soon as the bread was done. (its yet another perfect loaf) We had a nice ride and saw more cyclists than we did cars. We did 25 miles. When we got home I put my bike away, made us a coffee and we drank it with a packet of crisps. H had a beer but I refused, I am getting too fat so alchol is off my menue. After lunch I put my shorts on and sat in the garden. It was pretty chilly, the sun was lovely but the wind was freezing. I managed to sit outside for an hour and a quarter. When I came in I knitted a bit more, we had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had braised lambs liver with onion, leek, garlic, green beans and butter beans. This afternoon our eldest son rang to see how we are and have a chat. He is coming round tomorrow afternoon with some tomato plants that our daughter in law has grown for us. So we will just have a short ride in the morning so we are here when he arrives. We wouldnt bother to go out tomorrow but I want to because I cant go out on Tuesday because I have to go to Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment