Thursday 26 May 2022

Thursday.

Yet another good sleep for both of us. We got up at 6.50, I put on a load of washing and H put the kettle on, I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast, I had eggs and H had yogurt and prunes, then peanut butter on toast. We watched some news on tv and then after I had washed and dressed I hung out the washing. We had a coffee and I did a bit of clearing up. Just after 10. 30 our daughter, eldest granddaughter, great granddaughter and great grandson all arrived. We all walked down to the local playground (H didnt come) where we were the only ones there for most of the time, which was great because it meant we were all able to have a slide etc. When we got back home H made popcorn and a pot of tea.Everyone loves hos popcorn, its the first time our great granddaughter has had any and hhe loved it. The bowl was soon empty. When they all left we had cream crackers and cheese and H had a beer. When I had eaten mine I went out and worked in the garden again. I finished clearing up the patio and pulled up loads more forget me nots. I scrubbed out the bird bath and refilled it and got my washing in, all nice and dry. We had a bath after tipping point and then dinner, minced beef patty with mushrooms and potato wedges. So I have had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment