Friday 6 May 2022

Friday

We got up at 6.10 and had our breakfast. I had toast with butter and marmite while H had prunes and yogurt then toast with peanut butter and marmalade. We both had a cup of tea. As soon as I had finished I got ready to go to Asda. I went on my own for a change. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee and we had a cream horn with it. We havent had one of those for years, I didnt know you could get them, it was yummy. Next H got the bikes out and we got ready to go for a ride. As it was so lovely and warm I decided to wear cycle shorts! If we had been stopping at a cafe or riding with anybody else I wouldnt have worn them, nobody wants to see 83 year old legs. But it was so nice the air and sun on my legs. We did 38 and a bit miles.We put the bikes away and H poured the beer while I made us cheese and salad rolls. We sat in the garden but it clouded over and H went in to watch the tour of Italy bike race and I fell asleep! We watched tipping pont, had our baths, I washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had steak pie, potatoes, green beans and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment