Monday 2 May 2022

Bank holiday Monday

I know its a bank holiday but when you dont work any moreall the days are the same. I have to check my diary every day to know what day and date it is. If ever I miss writing for a day we wont have a clue where we are. I got up at 6.30 and made a pot of tea. I decided to have porridge for a change and it was nice. H got up at 7.30 so he had 12 hours in bed. He didnt want to go out on his bike but said he might want to go tomorrow so I worked in the garden today but if he doesnt want to go out tomorrow I will go out on my own. I went in and made us a coffee but went back out and carried on working. H didnt want any lunch so I just had a banana. H came out and mowed the back lawn which looks nice. I planted my sweet peas and watered them in. I went in at 3.30 and made a pot of tea. This morning I cooked some mince to make a cottage pie, I fried the onion first then the mince adding carrot, peas and sweetcorn. After my bath I cooked the potatoes and some cauliflower, made the pie and grated some cheese over the top and popped it in the oven. Anyway it was very tasty. When I have H his he said he didnt think he would be able to eat it all but he did so I am pleased. It was a huge pie so we will be having it again tomorrow. The garden is starting to look nice. I have loads more to do out there but I hope I am out on my bike tomorrow for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment