Monday 9 May 2022

Monday

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had my eggs for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out.H came down just before 7. When H had finished his breakfast he made us a coffee. After my coffee I turned the oven on and made some coconut and choc chip buns. When they were done I vacumed downstairs and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a really nice ride, it was warm and sunny, the track was very quiet and the birds were singing. We did 19 and a bit miles and almost of it was off road, so no traffic and no fumes. We went to Reepham station where we had a drink and cheese scones, they were still warm from the oven. On our way back, 2 beautiful deer crossed the track in front of us, they were pretty big with half grown antlers. They were not at all nervous and stopped and and looked at us before disapearing into the undergrowth. When we got home we had a coffee and a packet of crisps. OUR eldest son came round this afternoon and brought me 4 tomato plants that his wife has grown for me. We all sat in the garden with our drinks. When son left I got the washing in made a pot of tea and watched tipping point. We had our baths and dinner. Salmon, jacket potatoes and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment