Friday 13 May 2022

Friday 13th. !,

I got up at 5.30 put on a load of washing and als o the dishwasher. when H got up he cut me off a slice of bread and I had toast for breakfast. When I had done I went up and dressed so I could go to Asda. H didnt bother to come. It was really empty and I did my shopping in record time . When I got home I put everything away and we had a coffee and a cake. As soon as I had done I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher then I got stuck into the housework. I vacumed the whole house, washed the toilet floor and walls and washed up everything that didnt go in the dishwasher. We had another coffee and H mowed the back lawn. I got my bike out of the garage and changed my trousers so I could cycle to Reepham butchers for some bacon. I did 17 and a half miles. While I was out H mowed the front grass and now that looks nice as well. When I got home I put my bike away and made our lunch. We had a 'ploughmans, french stick with cheese, ham and mustard with lettuce, beetroot and tomato on the side with a packet of crisps.H had a beer and I had water. We watched the tour of Italy, tipping point and I washed my hair and had a bath. We were still full from dinner to for our tea we had spaghetti on toast followed by peaches and cream and a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment