Monday 30 May 2022

Monday

I didnt bother to post yesterday because we did nothing. After i had done the usual things like breakfast, coffee, dishwasher etc. I knitted for most of the day. The weather was rubbish, wet and windy. Today has been better, we got up at 5.30! As we had done nothing yesterday we werent tired. I hung our yesterdays washing, had eggs for breakfast and did a bit of clearing up. H made a loaf of bread and when it was done we got ready and went out on our bikes. Rain had been forecast so we decided on a short one, 17 miles. It was lovely, we hardly saw anybody on our ride and the sun was out most of the way round. We saw buzzards and a whole herd of deer on what I call the horrible hill. When we got home we had a coffee and a packet of crisps, later H had a glass of wine and some cheese but I just had a slice of cheese. We had only been home a few minuits when it turned black so I got the washing in and we had our first shower of the day. For dinner, after our baths we had toad in the hole with mashed potato, carrots, cauliflower and gravy, delish! Its ages since I made a toad in the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment