Friday 27 May 2022

Friday

I forgot to write down the most important part of the day yesterday! It was weigh in day and I remembered. That was the first good bit and the second good bit was that I lost 2 lbs. This morning I got up just befote 6, put on a load of washing and cooked my eggs. H followed me down and we both had our breakfast. As soon as I had done I washed and dressed so we could go to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a coffee and a cake. I hung out the washing and watered the tomatoes and the pots. I did a bit of clearing up and we talked about going out on our bikes. The wind was so strong and we really didnt want to go. So we decided not to go. Then at 10.45 I said to H we really should have gone out we have done nothing since last Saturday, so he said ok lets get ready and go. We were so glad we did. It was a great ride and we saw 7 huge deer in a field plus all the other usual wildlife. We only did 17 and a bit miles because we are going out again tomorrow with our daughter and son in law. For lunch we had a cheese roll with tomatoes and grapes and a coffee. This afternoon we had a glass of wine, later a cup of tea and a bath, I washed my hair and cooked dinner. Pork slices with potatoes, cauliflower and mushrooms.For dessert we had strawberries and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment