Thursday 12 May 2022

Thursday

I got up at 7 oclock after another a good nights sleep. When I went down H was already up and eating his toast, he had made a pot of tea and he poured me a cup. When I had drunk it I cooked my eggs and had my breakfast. I hung out Tuesdays washing and we had a coffee. H got the bikes out of the garage. At 9.30 we got ready to go out. My ride was 27 miles, only 8 of them were off road. I bought us fruit scones with jam and clotted cream and we washed them down with a coffee. They filled us up so we had nothing else to eat till dinner. This afternoon I sat in the garden, it was 17 degrees C but there was a very strong wind so it didnt feel all that warm and also there was such a lot of cloud. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, chilli con carni, one of my favourite meals. We had a message from our youngest son saying he will be home for the weekend so I will have something diferent to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment