Saturday 21 May 2022

Saturday

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had 2 eggs for breakfast. Hubby got up at 6. 50 so I poured the tea and and he had his breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher next while H got the bikes out of the garage. He wiped the chains and oiled them, my normal bike and the old road bike for him. We got ready and went out for a ride. It was great, we did 32 and a bit miles, quite slowly but H felt fine when we got home as did I.He says it was a fat burner.The cuntryside is beautiful at the moment, we went past Blickling Hall and up the hill through huge beech trees and the new leaves are such a vibrant green. It was all lovely. When we got home I put the bikes away and made us a coffee. We had tuns sandwiches for lunch and both fell asleep watching the cycle race. We hadbour baths and dinner, quiche with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. We had a shandy with our sandwiches and a cup of tea with dinner. Now I am watching the 'Goonies'

No comments:

Post a Comment