Thursday 5 May 2022

Thursday

I got up at ten past six, put on a load of washing,made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. Before I had eaten anything I remembered to weigh myself. I waighed almost a pound more than I did last week! I am not happy! I thought I was being very careful what I have been eating this week. NIGHTMARE! After breakfast I dressed and brought the cleaner downstairs. I hung out both yesterdays and todays washing, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I vacumed all downstairs and washed the toilet floor and cleaned the basin etc. I made us a coffee and as the sun was out I took it outside and we sat in the sun watching buzzards circling overhead, we saw 4altogether. For lunch we had soup, crisps and a toasted tea cake. This afternoon it was more cloudy so I did a bit of gardening, we planted the little apple tree, I did some weeding and planted the rest of the sweetpeas. I spent a bit of time raking moss out of the back lawn, its good exersize.

No comments:

Post a Comment