Saturday 7 May 2022

Saturday

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast. Hubby came down just as I wes eating my eggs. I poured the tea and took mine into the conservatory. H went out to get the garden bin in after it had been emptied and said it had begun to rain. I looked up at the glass roof and it was a very fine drizzle. After a few minuites it began to pour and lasted for about half an hour. Not enough but it will help the grass. After it stopped it was very dull for a while but as soon as it brightened up I hung out the washing. For lunch I had a salad. After lunch I worked in the garden all afternoon and came in at 4 to make a pot of tea, my washing is dry even though I didnt hang it out till late. We had our baths and dinner. Quiche with mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment