Sunday 22 May 2022

Sunday

I got up at 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast.H came down at 6.40. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. H said he didnt want to go out on his bike today so even though I would liked to have gone I decided to garden instead. The forecast was for cloud all day but that was compleatly wrong. It was a beautiful day so warm and sunny.23 degrees C this afternoon. I sat in the sun topping up my tan for a while and also got stuck into the gardening. I love the bit I have done but I sure have a long way to go! We had cream crackers with butter and marmite and a cup of tomato soup. I went back out and did more clearing up and watered all the pots and the tomato plants etc. H got the washing in for me and made a pot of tea so I went in and poured. I watched the end of todays stage of the tour of Italy and had a bath. For dinner we had duck legs with mashed potato, carrots, cauliflower and gravy, it was very tasty. I am not looking forward to tomorrow because I have to go to hospital to have a biopsy on the thing in my mouth. Its not until 4 pm so I have all day to worry! I hope the weather is good so we can go for s ride which will help pass the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment