Saturday 28 May 2022

Saturday

We were up just before 6 and pleased to see it was dry. H made a pot of tea while I put on a load of washing. We both had our usual breakfasts. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. H got our bikes out of the garage and gave them a bit of a clean up ready for our ride. I took 2 chicken breasts out of the freezer so we could have curry for dinner tonight. We were meeting our dayghter and son in law at 10 am for a ride to Reepham station and back so at 9.30 we dressed and went off to meet them. We had a nice ride to the station where we had coffee, cake and I had a cold drink and a sausage roll. When we got home we had done 20 miles. Unfortunatly, because H was on his ebike he was cold and by the time we got home he said he was frozen. The rest of us were warm enough but we had to work to keep up with H. I said I am going out again tomorrow if its not raining and he said no way is he going out tomorrow. But now he has changed his mind and says he will come with me and just wear more layers. I sat and knitted all afternoon, H watched the bike race.When it was over we had our baths and our dinner, the curry was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment