Saturday 27 February 2021

Sunny Saturday 🌞

I got up at 7.30 and put on a load of washing. I had a cup of tea and cream crackers with butter and marmite for breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and we had another coffee. As the sun warmed up we all went outside to do a bit of work in the garden. Son prunef the bay tree, H spread some soil for me and forked a bit of garden over, while I did a bit of weeding. We all had a go on the lawn rake, raking out the moss. I went in and preapared lunch at 12.30. H had a bacon butty, son had a salad with cheese and bacon, and I had cheese and tomato. Last evening they put some silicone filler on the inside of the toilet cistern and this morning they put it back together and its not leaking, but tomorrow afternoon they are going to B&Q to buy a new toilet! We went back outside till it was time for the rugby, I made a pot of tea and when it was over we had a bath and I cooked dinner. Son and I had gammon steaks while H had a chicken breast as he doesnt like gammon. We all had mushrooms, peas, roast carrots, cauliflower, potato wedges and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment