Monday 22 February 2021

Monday

I got up at 7.10, put on a load of washing and had fried eggs and bell pepper for breakfast with a big mug of tea. H got our mountain bikes out of the garage and wiped and oiled the chains.We had a coffee and after I had hung out the washing I got ready to go out on my bike. We had a lovely ride, we werent expecting to be able to ride along the track as we thought it would be too muddy. But we were wrong, it was in pretty good condition. We went to Reepham station where we had a takeaway coffee and cycled home again. ( 19.5 ) miles. When we got home we had a pot noodle for lunch and I went into the back garden to do a bit more clearing up. I was working out there for an hour and eleven minuites and it began to rain so I got the washing in and gave up on the garden for today. We had a cup of tea and watched tipping point, had our baths and i cooked dinner. We had sausages, bacon, chorizo,eggs peas and french fries. Its the first time I have been outside on my bike since the second of January. So only twice this year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment