Monday 15 February 2021

Monday

I didnt get up till 8.30! I put on a load of washing and H poured me a cup of tea. He made me a coffee next and then I made and ate a bowl of porridge. I forgot to say yesterday that our bread machine broke. H put on a loaf of bread and when the 4 hours were up we turned it out and it was just like a small brick. I said he must hav left something out, either the yeast or half the liquid, he said he hadnt so he put on another with me keeping an eye on him put the machine didnt work at all so after an hourI tipped it all i to a bowl and made it by hand and H ordered anotherbread maker from John Lewis. L ast year this last weekend we had problems too. First the downstairs toilet light wouldnt work and then I pulled the light cord in the bathroom and it came away in my hand leaving the light on and no way to turn it off! So I wonder what electrical problems we will have this weekend next year. We had another coffee and H did an hour on his rollers. I had a banana and 2crackers with butter and marmite for lunch and then I went up for a ride. I did 22.1 miles and my average was 20.2 mph. We watched tipping point and then my boss rang. I thought, Oh good hes going to tell me not to go on Wednesday, like he did last week. But no, he rang to say Andrew is away sick so please could I work on Wednesday and Thursday. H will let me konw about Friday nearer the time! We had a bath and dinner, sausages, bacon, grilled tomatoes, potato wedges and eggs. I will have to make the most of my day off tomorrow now.

No comments:

Post a Comment