Friday 19 February 2021

Friday.

I got up at 6.45, put on a load of washing and had tea and porridge for breakfast. H got up at 7.50 and had tea and toast. I dressed while he made us a coffee and when I had drunk mine I went outside and cleaned the conservatory and kitcken windows and doors. I hung the washing out and then I pruned all the roses. I cut the lavender bushes into shape and the fuchias. I dug up loads of rubbish and when H finished his ride on the rollers he called me in for a coffee and a slice of toasted malt loaf. After lunch I had intended to have a ride on the turbo but I decided as it was a dry day I would carry on gardening. I have filled my garden rubbish bin and you can hardly see where I have been. I cleanded the inside of the conservatory and we sat in there for our lunch and while I was in there I wrote a few emails. When I came in we had a cup of tea, I had a bath and washed my hairbefore cooking dinner. We had steak pies, cabbage, carrot and potatoes. I expect I will have to have a ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment