Sunday 14 February 2021

Sunday.

I got up at7 oclock and had eggs and a cup of tea for breakfast. H made us a coffee and soon after he had drunk it he went up to get ready for the pain cave. While he was upstairs I washed the kitchen and toilet floors and then wrapped our granddaughters birthday present. Its her 18th birthday on Thursday. I think its an extra special birthday because she will be 18 on the 18th. My birthday is the 3rd of the month so i was too young to know much about it. I bought her a card about a year ago when we were at the coast and I am so glad I did because it has saved me going to a shop in lockdown. H had tomato soup for lunch and I had 2 cream crackers with butter and marmite. Oh and a banana. I did a few rows of my knitting and then went up for a ride on the turbo trainer. I couldnt understand it! It was so hard I could hardly push the pedals round. I wondered what ever was wrong with me!After 8 miles i stopped, went down to the lounge and told H I couldnt do any more it was just too hard. He came up to check it out and found he had accidently put my wrong weight in. He had made me over 200 lbs heavier than i really am. When I finished I had a shower, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had fish and chips. I went up to watch D O I . It has begun to rain here so our snow may go finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment