Monday 8 February 2021

Snowy Monday.

I got up at 7,put on a load of washing, made a bowl of porridge and a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H got up at 9 and had tea and toast and Son got up at 9.15. When he came down I tumbled yesterdays washing, I couldnt do it before because I use those plastic balls rather than smelly paper sheets as softeners and they rattle about and make such a racket. We all had a coffee and son and I got ready to go for a walk. It was lovely, it snowed all the way round the wind was bitter and very strong but we were nice and warm. WE did 3.4 miles, there were children on sledges all over the place all having great fun. When we got home it was lunch time. We had egg and cold pork salad. This afternoon I went up for a turbo and did 16.8 miles. Not much but its a start to my week. When I finished I had a bath, made a pot of tea and made a beef stew for dinner. It was very tasty and an ideal meal in this cold weather. My boss rang a short while ago and said everything is frozen in the ground and by Wednesday we would need pick axes to get the veg out of the ground so there will be no work this week. The 2 men went in today but he told them to have the rest of the week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment