Tuesday 23 February 2021

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.50, put on a load of washing and made tea and porridge for breakfast. When H came down he had his breakfast, prunes and then toast. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. I also hung the towels again that I washed yesterday because they were still damp. Next I cleaned my teeth and dressed so we could go to the butchers. No 2 son is coming home this weekend o we needed lots of steaks and a nice shoulder of lamb for the Sunday roast. On the way home we went to the garden centre for a garden arch which is my birthday present from H for last December. Its the second time we have tried to get one. Anyway they still arent in and now they say it will probably be in around the end of March. When we got home we had another coffee and later cheese and biscuits for lunch. I read a couple of chapters of my book and then got ready to have an hour of exersize upstairs. I did 20.6 miles so thats 40 miles this week so far. But tomorrow I have to work so I wont be able to ride my bike. we watched tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. Fish chips and mushy peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment