Saturday 13 February 2021

Saturday

I got up at6.40 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I emptied the dish washer and put everything away. I dressed and hung out the washing, it was freezing out there! Our snow is not melting at all yet. When H got up we had a coffee. He got ready for a ride in the pain cave and I did a few rows of my knitting before sweeping the stairs and dusting all downstairs. When H finished we had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun. I took a steak pie out of the freezer for dinner tonight and did the oroning up to date. For lunch we had soup and a banana. This afternoon we sat down to watch a film and no 1 son came round. He is looking well and is enjoying his new job. His poor dog had to have part of his tail removed in the week because of a nasty cyst that kept becoming infected. We had coffee and cakes and when he left we finished watching the film, had a bath and then dinner, steak pie, cabbage, potato and gravy. My back is so much better today,I am pleased to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment