Saturday 20 February 2021

Saturday.

I got up at 7.55, late for me! I had a cup of tea and eggs for breakfast. At 8.30 H made us a coffee before he went up to ride in the pain cave. I sat in the conservatory with my coffee and a new book. I did all the ironing up to date and took some liver out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I went up to check on H and he was doing well, when I went in he was 16th out of over 200 riders. I got on with a bit of housework and when H finished I made us an instant coffee and we had a biscuit. For lunch we had a slice of malt loaf toasted and buttered and a cuppa soup. After lunch I read 2 chapters of my book before getting ready for my ride. I did 21.5 miles and my average speed was 19.6mph. While I was riding H made us both a bowl of popcorn. It was very nice. I made a pot of tea. We watched a 'monk', had our baths and I cooked dinner, liver casserole. It was very tasty and good for us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment