Tuesday 16 February 2021

Tuesday.

I got up just before 7, put on a load of washing and yesterdays in the tumble drier. I made a pot of tea, made a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. H had toast and then made us a coffee. I sat and knitted for a bit and then H said we should take the car out for a bit of a spin to charge the battery up a bit so it doesnt let me down tomorrow when I have to go to work. So I went up and dressed so we could go. We saw a few patches of snow laying about but its almost all gone. It was pouring the whole while we were out so that should help melt it. When we got back we had a coffee, then cheese and biscuits. I also had a banana. After that I got ready for a ride on Zwift. I did 20. 4 miles. Iwont be able to ride tomorrow or Thursday because I have to work. This afternoon we watched a 'Monk' then tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. we had baked potatoes with a mince and leek sauce poured over the top. It was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment