Monday 1 February 2021

February 1st ( Monday)

I got up at 7.55 so a nice lay in. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. H came down at 8.30 and had toast. We had a coffee and I finished and sew up the head band I was knitting. Next I did a bit of a spring in the kitchen, I washed all the cupboard doors, the wall tiles, ovens, hob and the work tops. I swept the floor and we had another coffee. Next I made some chocolate buns with white choc chips, they turned out well. For lunch we had beans on toast and a bun. When we were done I finished the glove I was knitting and we both got ready to do a bit of exersize. I went on the turbo trainer while H used his rollers. I did 23 and a bit miles and my average speed was 20.1 mph. H did the same but faster than me. when we finished H had a shower and I had a bath. WE had a glass of wine and I cooked dinner. We had chicken with potatoes, cabbage, carrots and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment