Sunday 21 February 2021

Sunny Sunday.

I got up at 7.40, H was already up had made the tea, eaten his breakfast and emptied the dishwasher! I hadnt heard a thing! Its great being hard of hearing now that I have hearing aids and am able to hear when I want too. By the time I had filled and started the washing machine H had poured me a cup of tea. Next he made the coffee because he was getting ready to do his usual Sunday morning ride upstairs. When the washing was done I hung it out and stayed out in the garden to do more weeding, I was still working out there when H knocked on the kitchen window, he had finished his ride. I went in and we had a coffee and a slice of toasted malt loaf. After I had eaten mine I got ready for a training session on the bike. When I finished yesterday I roughly added up my miles for Febuary and thought if I did 23 miles it would make it up to 300 miles. So I did 24 miles just to be on the safe side and when I added it up properly I had only done 298 miles! But I couldnt be bothered to go back and do another 2 miles. We had a cup of tea and a biscuit and we watehed a Monk. I put the meat in the oven and had a bath. Dinner was nice, duck legs with roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and gravy. I went up after dinner to watch dancing on ice but it wasnt on it was 'the greatest show on ice' instead, all repeats. I will have to check the tv magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment