Wednesday 3 February 2021

Wednesdays (work)

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I packed a chunk of cucumber and a chunk of cheese, a bottle of water and a banana.I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier and then just sat and read till it was time to dress and go to work. There was just Andrew and me there to start with because Andy was at the docs having a blood test. Andrew and I went to the leeks and we had to trim them till coffee break. Andy turned up at 10 past 9.We had our break and then I had to walk back to the leeks and trim them for the rest of the morning. It was unbelevebly hard work! Every step I took my feet got stuck, it took longer to keep pulling my feet out than it did to trim the leeks. I was glad to leave off. I drove straight to our daughters to collect our groceries. She still looks well thank goodness. When I got home H made me a coffee while I put the shopping away. I sat and read my magazine, made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. we had our baths and then dinner. I forgot to get anything out of the freezer this morning so we had quiche with potato wedges and roast cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment