Tuesday 2 February 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 7.30 and had eggs for breakfast. I put on a load of washing which I will tumble dry tomorrow morning on cheap electricity in the morning. I had tea with my breakfast and then we had a coffee. Because I am working tomorrow and wont be able to sleep tonight I have had a really lazy day.We had another coffee and I sat and read a book. For lunch we had soup and a bun and we both decided we had better do something so we got changed and did a bit of training. H used his rollers and I used the smart trainer. He did 21 miles in an hour and I did 23.5miles but took 1hour and 17 minuites because I wanted a steady ride, my average was 18.2 mph. when we finished we had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had melt in the middle fish cakes with mushy peas and jacket potatoes. It was nice. As we had lots more rain I thought my boss might ring and say its too wet and muddy for me to work but he hasnt so I will have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment