Thursday 4 February 2021

Thursday.

I had a great sleep and got up at 7 oclock. I put on a load of washing and made porridge and a pot of tea for breakfast. When the washing was done I dressed so i could it and yesterdays out in the sun. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything awayand when H came down we had a coffee. I put all the rubbish out and did a few rows of my knitting. H decided to have a session on his rollers so I just sat and read my book. When he finished we had pot noodles for lunch with a coffee and I went up for a ride. I did 20.4 miles av 18.9 mph. I found it was far too hot for me today with the sun full in the bedroom window, so I am looking forward to the snow they are promising us next week. When I finished we had wine and it went straight to my head. For dinner we had chicken curry. All day I thought it was Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment